Friday, October 12, 2012

Busy, busy, busy....

Wow!! Starting next week, I am going to be a very busy person. First, GayRomLit until the 22nd! *bounces* So very excited!!

Soon, I should have my winter antho back for second round edits. Keeping my fingers crossed there aren't too many!!

Then, National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) in November. 50K written in 30 days! I think I can do it. I already have several ideas, just need to settle on one before the first of November. Bring it on!!

I also have a release coming out November 10 and need to promo my first Publishing House book!! That makes 10 published books!!! I think I'm on a roll.

I have a Warrior Vampire story due for submission my November 19th, which has been a priority lately.

I have a story in collaboration with another author with no deadline, but would like to get it finished before the end of the year.

THEN...I have entered the 2013 500K Challenge!! 500K words written in one year!! That sounds like fun!!

I have also committed myself to finishing two of the next Valley Love books in 2013, plus three other books.

I am going to back to the continuing Chapter story on my blog as well, giving my blog followers more of the story of Cayce Harper and his life in a free read.

I am anxiously awaiting a response to a submitted short story to Chances Press.

So very busy and loving every minute of it!!! There is nothing like the adrenaline rush of being an author. My dream come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment